Jim Tate In the News and Around the Blogosphere
- CureMD Podcast with Jim Tate So You Failed Your Meaningful Use Incentive Audit?
- HITECH Answers Drew Memorial Comes Out a Winner in MU Audit Process
- EHR Intelligence 22% of EPs, 5% of Hospitals Fail Meaningful Use Audits
- HIMSS Media/HealthcareIT News MU Audits for Hospitals On Demand Event Webinar
- Interview with Health Security Solutions Exploring the Meaningful Use Audit Program
- BlogTalk Radio Interview with More For Your Practice Host Rebecca Morehead
- chiroecho.com Accuracy Matters
- SA Ignite: Real Stories from the EHR – Meaningful Use Incentive Audits
- Policy and Medicine: Electronic Health Records: Update on Meaningful Use, and Five Steps for a Meaningful Use Audit
- Medical Mastermind: MU Audits – The Big Giveback
- Transformative Health: Planning for Stage 2 Meaningful Use Success
- HIMSS HealthcareITNews: What not to do in a Meaningful Use Audit
- Government Health IT: 6 Worst Practices for Meaningful Use Audits
- Med Enterprises: Appealing an MU Audit
- MU for BH: Four Steps to Meaningful Use Audit Success
- Dr. Bad Blog: The Appeal of a Failed EHR Incentive Audit
- 4Medapproved: What is a Meaningful Use Audit?
- Physicians Practice: Five Meaningful Use Audit Preparation Tips
- Metro DC HIT News: Monthly Spotlight on Meaningful Use Incentive Audits
- Medcity News: Meaningful Use Attestation and Audits – a Word to the Wise
- WND: Hospital CEO Recommends Jim Tate for CMS EHR Incentive Audit Support and Mitigation
Recent Press Releases
Leading National Expert Launches Meaningful Use ‘Mock Audit’ Program
New Service Mitigates Audit Risk for Eligible Hospitals and Critical Access Hospitals Participating in the CMS EHR Incentive Program
Hospital CEO Recommends Jim Tate for CMS EHR Incentive Audit Support and Mitigation
Summary: Jim Tate, President of EMR Advocate, emerges as leading expert in providing support and resources to physicians and hospitals undergoing CMS EHR “Meaningful Use” Incentive Audits.
Hospital Achieves Reversal of Failed CMS EHR Incentive Audit
Summary: Hospital CEO recommends Jim Tate and EMR Advocate for CMS EHR Incentive Audit Appeals.
New Website Offers Hospitals Guidance on the Meaningful Use Incentive Audits and Appeal
Summary: Leading Meaningful Use Audit Expert Launches Website Offering Education and Services to Hospitals Facing Recoupment of CMS EHR Incentives<